13 Jul 15:00 - 16 Jul 10:00 - Oslo
Hotel Bristol, Oslo
About Your Trip
Oslo — the Tiger City — roars with centuries of rich history, from rampaging Vikings and destructive fires to dutiful royals and world-class artists. Bring your camera and get snap-happy with a tour of this mighty capital city surrounded by a wild landscape of dense forests, sweeping fjords and rugged hills. You’ll see interesting architectural attractions such as the Opera House, Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art and Barcode Project. Marvel at intricate sculptures created by Gustav Vigeland, then move on to the Holmenkollen ski jump, the landmark site of skiing competitions for more than a hundred years. End the day with a tour of a museum that’s home to one of the best-preserved Viking ships on the planet, along with other fascinating Norwegian relics.
Explore Oslo and see other highlights on your own the following day before a delicious farewell dinner at the hotel.
What we love:
• The Viking Ship Museum is a part of University of Oslo’s Museum of Cultural History. It features archaeological pieces from Borre mound cemetery and the Gokstad, Oseberg and Tune ships.
• Oslo is consistently named among the most livable and eco-friendly cities in the world.
• Renowned Vigeland Sculpture Park is the world’s largest sculpture park that features only works from Gustav Vigeland.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Oslo, Norway, as well as:
• Oslo sightseeing and Viking Ship Museum tour; includes admission fees, guide and transportation by motor coach. See Additional Information for details.
• Welcome reception at the hotel.
• 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Oslo Airport, Gardermoen (OSL), approximately 32 miles (52 kilometers) away, a drive of about 45 minutes. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Hotel Bristol is housed in a beautiful 1920s building that unites the conveniences of modern day with an air of historic mystique. It is positioned mere steps from the city center for prime sightseeing and quick commutes to surrounding points of interest.
• 3 restaurants and 2 bars.
• Bristol Spa and fitness room.
• Across from Det Norske Teatret and Oslo Nye Teater.
Standard Double Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Toiletries by L’Occitane.
• In-room safe.
• 47-inch smart television.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Kristian IVs gate 7
Oslo 0164, Norway
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
07 Dec 15:00 - 10 Dec 10:00
07 Dec 15:00 - 10 Dec 10:00
Hotel Bristol, Oslo Hotel Bristol, Oslo
About Your Trip Oslo the Tiger City roars with centuries of rich history, from rampaging Vikings and destructive fires to dutiful royals and world-class artists. Bring your... ➧ More info